For nearly 20 years, universities, corporations, cultural festivals and civic organizations throughout North America have invited to give keynote addresses, moderate panels and host events on the arts, culture and the power of human creativity.
Regular Topics Include:
- Comfort Zones are a mirage: Moving creative people and organizations beyond their established culture and base of knowledge.
- You are already an artist: Helping individuals and teams find the artist and creative spark within.
- Great Books, Great Lives: How the Lessons of Great Literature can help people and organizations soar.
- The 1980s. How they Made Us.
- Making Learning Pop: “Using pop culture as a learning tool in schools and the workplace.”
- We are our stories: “How good stories and storytelling make our lives, jobs and families happier, healthier places to be.”
To inquire about rates and availability, contact Kevin directly. He’s always glad to tailer a presentation to your organization’s needs and typically books 2-3 months in advance.
- San Francisco Writers Conference Opening (2013)
- Commonwealth Club of California Salute to Wallace Stegner
English: The Web’s Universal Language
Selected Past Engagements:
- South by Southwest Interactive
- New York Comic Con
- Book Expo America
- San Francisco Writers Conference
- MIT Future of Entertainment Conference
- LA Times Festival of Books
- Idea Festival
- Texas Book Festival
- Twin Cities Book Festival
- Ann Arbor Book Festival
- Ignite San Franciso
- Phonographic Memory
- Tuesday Funk
- Quiet Lightning
- SPUR Oakland: In Conversation
- University of Michigan
- Stanford University
- Portland State University
- Simon Fraser University
- University of California at Berkeley
- Humber College
- Mechanics Institute
- Mill Valley Public Library
- Livermore Public Library
- Placerville Public Library
- Commonwealth Club of California
- Chrichlow Adkins Children’s Hospital
- Publishers Group of the West
- The Loft Literary Center
- University of Chicago Press
- Grub Street